100. Gerontophobia — Fear of old people or of growing old.
Friday Bunny is 100 episodes old now, officially! From now on he is going to take a long break.
You may check sometimes if there is another episode, though, and some of the old ones will surely be re-illustrated and improved.
99. Diderodromophobia — Fear of trains, railroads or train travel.
98. Deipnophobia — Fear of dining and dinner conversation.
97. Ommatophobia — Fear of eyes. Also:Ommetaphobia.
96. Sexophobia — Fear of the opposite sex.
There is something even more specific: Caligynephobia and Venustraphobia – Fear of beautiful women.
95. Monophobia — Fear of solitude or being alone. Also: Isolophobia and Autophobia.
94. Francophobia — Fear of France, French culture.
Also: Galiophobia and Gallophobia.
93. Oenophobia — Fear of wines.
Some people (and apparently some rabbits, too) are getting drunk after only half a glass… ;-)
92. Pluviophobia — Fear of rain or of being rained on. Also: Ombrophobia.
91. Teleophobia — Fear of definite plans. Fear of religious ceremony.
it’s not that he wasn’t invited anywhere, he just couldn’t take a decision.
So, standing home alone for the holidays, Bunny realized that the Year of the White rabbit is almost over.