March 2nd, 2012 @ 18:01
100. Gerontophobia — Fear of old people or of growing old.
Friday Bunny is 100 episodes old now, officially! From now on he is going to take a long break.
You may check sometimes if there is another episode, though, and some of the old ones will surely be re-illustrated and improved.
February 24th, 2012 @ 19:14
99. Diderodromophobia — Fear of trains, railroads or train travel.
February 17th, 2012 @ 15:53
98. Deipnophobia — Fear of dining and dinner conversation.
February 3rd, 2012 @ 19:35
96. Sexophobia — Fear of the opposite sex.
There is something even more specific: Caligynephobia and Venustraphobia – Fear of beautiful women.
January 27th, 2012 @ 20:08
95. Monophobia — Fear of solitude or being alone. Also: Isolophobia and Autophobia.
January 20th, 2012 @ 19:04
94. Francophobia — Fear of France, French culture.
Also: Galiophobia and Gallophobia.
January 13th, 2012 @ 18:46
93. Oenophobia — Fear of wines.
Some people (and apparently some rabbits, too) are getting drunk after only half a glass…
January 6th, 2012 @ 13:10
92. Pluviophobia — Fear of rain or of being rained on. Also: Ombrophobia.
December 30th, 2011 @ 14:33
91. Teleophobia — Fear of definite plans. Fear of religious ceremony.
it’s not that he wasn’t invited anywhere, he just couldn’t take a decision.
So, standing home alone for the holidays, Bunny realized that the Year of the White rabbit is almost over.
December 23rd, 2011 @ 13:34
90. Pagophobia – Fear of ice or frost.
Last night Friday Bunny forgot to go inside and it seems his smile has frozen.
We wish you a warm and cozy Christmas!